The Disclaimers, Notices, Policies and Statements listed below fully apply to The Anxious Butterfly and may be changed an/or updated at the discretion of The Anxious Butterfly with no prior notification to users of this website.
Check back often for any changes in order to fully enjoy your experience here at The Anxious Butterfly.
The Anxious Butterfly is not run by medical diagnosis or treatment endorsements. The Anxious Butterfly exists to provide peer support and insight into Mental Health Issues – that include: Anxiety, Social Anxiety, PTSD, and Depression.
This website is run out of love. The aim to to talk about personal experiences, and to support (as a peer) others who have suffered from Anxiety, Social Anxiety, PTSD, and Depression.
Information on this site should always be discussed with a professional medical caregiver prior to implementation.
As well, The Anxious Butterfly encourages its visitors to become active participants in their care through active research regarding their issues and concerns. Mention of a particular website or program does not imply endorsement or guarantee of the quality of referring website. Always verify any information you find on the internet.
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by The Anxious Butterfly unless otherwise noted.
The Anxious Butterfly grants you to:
- View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser.
- Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browse cache memory; and
- Print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
The Anxious Butterfly does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. All other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without The Anxious Butterfly’s prior written permission unless attribution is clearly provided and material in only used for non-profit (i.e. blog, personal use) and educational purposes.
The automated and/or systemic collection of data from this website is prohibited unles propr permission has been granted by the author.
You may request permission to use the copyrighted materials on this website to TheAnxiousButterfly@gmail.com
This website is provided “as-is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Anxious Butterfly makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The Anxious Butterfly does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
The Anxious Butterfly will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if The Anxious Butterfly has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit The Anxious Butterfly liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by The Anxious Butterfly negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of The Anxious Butterfly: or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for The Anxious Butterfly to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, The Anxious Butterfly has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against The Anxious Butterfly officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect The Anxious Butterfly officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as The Anxious Butterfly.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
The Anxious Butterfly is a privately operated web site and blog reflecting the opinions, research, and experiences of The Anxious Butterfly.
The Anxious Butterfly post-moderates comments on blog posts and retains the right to immediately remove any comments which violate any of The Anxious Butterfly’s site policies.
We maintain the right to delete any comments that are disrespectful and incendiary of the general reader population here at The Anxious Butterfly.
Intent of post is determined soely by writers at The Anxious Butterfly. Any issues regarding intent may be addressed via email to: email@example.com for further clarification.
We will actively delete any comments that include:
- Abusive, off-topic, and/or excessive foul language.
- Comments that imply the desired death or illness of any person.
- Contain racist, sexist, homophobic and other slurs.
- Any solicitations and/or advertising for other personal blogs and websites.
- Comments with the explicit intention of assaulting and/or provoking other commenters or the authors at The Anxious Butterfly.
- Contains content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.